An Overview of NJMCdirect Payment Guide: Although it happens by mistake, you will be given a ticket to your traffic violation which means that you want to pay the fine. So, to pay the fine generally, you have to go to the courtroom. But now, it is not so. Today, you are able to pay for your ticket penalties online by NJMCDirect Payment.
A traffic ticket is a notice ticket which is given by an officer to those who violates the laws of traffic. If anyone considers breaking laws, they will be given traffic tickets which cover traffic violation fines.
What is NJMCdirect Payment?
New Jersey Meadowlands Commission Direct (NJMCDirect) is an internet Ticket Payment center which provides you the best as well as a simple solution for paying your violation charges. In this internet portal, you are able to cover the fines without enduring long queues to pay the NJ Ticket penalties in Court.
Making the online payment is really simple and comfortable as compared to the manual payment. So, if in case you have been fined with a parking ticket and you want to pay it online then www.njmcdirect.com is the best option as well as a safe website for you. Hence, are you feeling happy now?
Things you need for NJMC Direct Online Pay Ticket:
As we told you, NJMCDirect Pay Ticket is a convenient way for accessing the traffic ticket information online. But before you pay, there are some things that you must prepare. These are as following:
- Mobile Device or PC or Notebook: First of all, to make payment online, you must have Mobile, Laptop, Notebook and high-speed internet or Wi-Fi connection.
- Parking or Traffic Ticket Number: When you violet a traffic rule, you will be given a traffic ticket by the officer. Traffic ticket consists of the Court ID, Ticket Number as well as the sort of violation committed by you. Without the traffic ticket, it is going to be unworkable for you to solve your trouble.
- License Plate Number: Another important thing you need to check out is License Plate Number. License Plate Number can be found under the automobile information in your driving license.
- Credit Card: Having a card is very essential for NJMCdirect Payment. As you are paying the fine through online mode that’s why you will need a credit card. At NJMCdirect both VISA, as well as master cards, are acceptable.
- Online Payment Hours: While paying in NJMCdirect you have to be aware of the online payment hours as NJMCDirect Ticket payment is not accessible for 24X7. Hence, you should make certain that you pay only in the specified timings.
- Payment hours of NJMCdirect:
- Monday -Thursday: 7.30 AM to 11.45 PM (EST)
- Friday: 7.30 AM to 10:45 PM (EST)
- Saturday: 7:30 AM to 3:45 PM (EST)
- Sunday: 1 PM to 11:45 PM (EST)
# What are the Steps that should be taken for processing NJMCDirect Payment?
Step- 1: Go to the Official Site: NJMCDirect
Step- 2: Click on continue button and in the new page you will find a heading Search Traffic Ticket or Time Payment Order.
Step- 3: Now, fill up the Court ID, Ticket Prefix, Ticket Number and License Plate Number.
Step- 4: After filling all this information, click on the continue button.
Step- 5: You will be redirected to a new page, and will receive the two options:
- Make a ticket payment
- View the ticket
Step- 6: Process your ticket payment and choose the payment method.
Step- 7: Pay the fees and print out the receipt as a copy of the payment.
# What are the benefits of NJMCDirect Online Payment?
Some advantages of using NJMCDirect Online Payment are as following:
- It’s very Convenient: You can make a payment from your home and there is a simple process that anyone can perform to pay his ticket fines.
- Speedy process: Through NJMCDirect portal, you can make your payment in a few minutes. Hence, you don’t need to visit the court for paying your ticket fines.
- Nominal fee: The extra charges of $1 are less in comparison to $4 for any ticket.
- Safe and Secure: It’s safe because they stringently keep the personal information privacy of the user.
NJMCDirect Payment Contact Details:
- Phone Number: +1 201-209-6700, 609-292-9580
- Fax Number: 973 284 4914
- Website: www.NJMCdirect.com
- NJMCdirect Postal Mailing Addresses
New Jersey Municipal court address:
- 365 Summit Ave,
- Jersey City, NJ 07306,
- New Jersey Judiciary Office of Communications:
- PO BOX 039 Trenton
- New Jersey 08625.
We hope, you get all the important information in this post about NJMCdirect Payment Guide. But, if you still have any doubts or queries then feel free to comment us in the comment box. We will be happy to solve your queries.