In the United States, Home Depot is considered as the largest home improvement retailer. This company was founded in the year 1979 and now has stores in the US, China, Mexico, Puerto Rico, and Canada. Home Depot modifies the home by using specialized tools and services.
What Is The Home Depot Survey?
Do you like shopping at Home Depot? If yes, then you may be happy to know that Home Depot runs a customer survey. This survey program is done for gathering Home Depot customer feedback as well as statistics. Home Depot knows that not everyone loves to take part in surveys, that’s why they provide an incentive if you take part in it.
Main Aim Of The Home Depot Survey:
- Get truthful and objective customer feedback as possible to make some good changes.
- By giving feedbacks, participants help the company to grow and become even more successful as compared to others.
- Give satisfaction to customers that they will be happy with Dollar General shopping experience in the future as well.
Rewards and Attractive offers are given by the Home Depot Survey:
After completing the Home Depot survey, you can enter into the sweepstakes for $5,000 gift card. From The Home Depot, you can save more with special offers, online coupons, promotions and enjoy big savings for Spring Black Friday. Just think how amazing is it? For completing a survey at the official survey portal you got an amazing opportunity to win a gift card worth $ 5000.
Objective of Home Depot Survey:
- The main objective of the Home Depot Survey is to offer consistent and outstanding support to the customers as more as possible.
- To check as well as examine whether their customers are pleased well or not.
Home Depot Survey includes:
- Availability of Products
- Purchasing easiness
- Overall satisfaction and fulfillment of guests
- Quality of products and goods
- Reliability of products
- Reply from staff employees
What Are The Rules And Regulations To Participate In The Home Depot Survey?
To participate in Home Depot Survey there are some requirements that you need to fulfill and have to follow the basic rules. These are as following:
- This survey is conducted online, so you’ll need a computer or mobile device with high-speed internet for completing the survey.
- Participant must be a legal resident of the United States or District of Columbia.
- The age of the customer should be 18 years old or above.
- No Purchases or payments are necessary for entering this survey. You can enter mail-in entry.
- If you have a receipt, then it is valid for a time period of 35 days from the date of purchase from the Home Depot store.
Steps For Participating In The Home Depot Survey:
Here, we are giving you all the steps that you need to go through for completing the Home Depot survey. These are as follows:
Step: 1- Open your browser and enter the web address of Home Depot’s official survey portal in the address bar.
Step: 2- Select language: Choose English, Spanish or French language.
Step: 3- Now you have to enter your ZIP Code and click continue.
Step: 4- In the next step enter details of your permanent and legal residential address and press next.
Step: 5- After this, you have to enter User ID and Password, which you can see in the lower half of your receipt. Then, verify your User ID and Password.
Step: 6- Once you provide all this information, now you need to answer some basic questions.
Step: 7- Now, when your work is done, you will get a notification that you have entered the sweepstakes. If you are a lucky draw winner, then you will be informed by any means of contact, which you had provided at the time of sweepstakes.
* You can enter in a survey Without a Purchase or Receipt by entering your name Email ID and phone number on a 3″X5″ card and send to the address that we have given below in the post.
Contact Details Of Home Depot:
If the customer wants to get in touch with a Home Depot representative for various issues that he/she has experienced; then there are some ways to contact them. These are as following:
Customer Care: 1-800-430-3376
Primary support: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (466-3337)
- Consumer Category:
ASC/Home Depot 2018
Q2 U.S. Consumer Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes
PO Box 430
Macedon, NY 14502-0430
- Pro Category:
ASC/Home Depot 2018
Q2 U.S. Pro Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes
PO Box 431
Macedon, NY 14502-0431
List Of Products In Home Depot Store:
- Doors and Windows
- Heating and Cooling
- Storage and Organization
- Kitchen and Kitchenware
- Building Materials
- Decor and Furniture
- Blinds and Window Treatments
Hence, what are you waiting for? Be a part of the Home Depot survey winners. We hope that this post will surely help you in getting details about the Home Depot Survey. However, feel free to write your valuable comments in below comment box. Your views and advice are very important to us. Thanks!